YAAZ; is a unique outdoor furniture and accessories brand, being inspired from nature while designing joyful, comfortable and unique products enabling for outdoor world to be perceived at “more entertaining”, combining most popular colors, trending materials and materials of global giant brands in its production.
OF. INTERNATIONAL AWARDS; is designed to make voice of YAAZ brand in a louder and more understandable way in the world, to make it take place besides its competitors in international platforms and to enforce value of brand.
He was born in 1966 in Istanbul. In the year of 1986 he graduated from Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Arts...
He graduated from Marmara University, Department of Interior Architecture. The interior architecture projects of Atilla Kuzu...
She completed her undergraduate education at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University Department of...
Awards and Exhibitions
• Yapı 99 İstanbul Fuarı, Stand Design Award, Honourable Mention 2001
• Iston "Kiosk-Street Furniture" Honour Award 2001
• Interior Design Turkey 2005 Awards - The Best Shopping Space / Polo Garage in Metrocity Shopping Mall / İstanbul
• Interior Architect Exhibition in Turkey and Germany, 2005
• Marmara University Fine Arts Faculty 50th year Anniversary Exhibition-2007
• "re-tabure" Exhibition supported by Maison Française
• ILK in Milano Exhibition - Turkish Touch in Design-2007
• Design magazine - 2007
• "Block" Exhibition-2007
For each category in the contest, those ranking in 1st, 2nd and 3rd rows will be determined and awarded.
1. PRIZE : 4500 € (FourthousandfivehundredEuro)
2. PRIZE : 2500 € (TwothousandfivehundredEuro)
3. PRIZE : 2000 € (TwothousandEuro)
1. PRIZE : 3500 € (ThreethousandfivehundredEuro)
2. PRIZE : 2000 € (TwothousandEuro)
3. PRIZE : 1500 € (OnethousandfivehundredEuro)
*Awarding is at jury discretion, decision of jury committee is definite.
The project file should be prepared on the sheet base (you can download it from the link below). The project file should consist of a maximum of 2 vertical A1 sheets and be prepared as a single file max 15MB in size. The 'Application Form' to be downloaded from the link below should be uploaded together with the project file as a single zip file. The boxes in the application form must be filled in completely. Please be sure to read the specification and tick the checkbox.
You can e-mail to us for your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org